Feb 26, 2024
Visit Program Webpage
|Diploma in Cybersecurity & Network Technology
The demand for security professionals with skills to protect systems from attack continues to grow. Students completing this diploma program will not only have the skills to maintain computer and networks systems but will have the ability to design and configure these systems and optimise them to protect them from attack. Students will have the skills to assess and deploy Cloud based solutions in a secure manner and monitor, assess, and respond appropriately to security events on any of the network systems.
And one of:
Successful completion of the Computer and Engineering Technician Access
At the completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Evaluate the design and configuration of both the hardware and software within computer systems, servers, and networks;
- Develop and revise troubleshooting protocols used to support computer systems and networks;
- Prepare, implement, and evaluate automated scripts written using an appropriate programming language;
- Monitor, assess, and respond appropriately to security events depending on their role within the Security Operation Center;
- Use data communication technologies in both wireless and wired applications to create data transmission solutions;
- Use current technologies to deploy and secure applications and their data within a cloud environment;
- Organize their own workload and communicate appropriately as a technologist, taking leadership roles within a team or when working with employers, technical, and non-technical personnel;
- Demonstrate professional and ethical conduct as an IT Technologists.
Optional Program Credential Designation