What is the Academic Calendar?
The Calendar is one of the principal sources of Camosun College policy and curriculum information for students. It reflects admission requirements, deadlines, academic regulations, programs of study, academic standards, credential requirements, and general College policies for all Undergraduate, Adult Upgrading and Preparatory, and Trades Education students. Information on Continuing Education offerings.
By the act of registering for a course or a course of study, each student at Camosun College agrees to observe and be bound by the terms, conditions, academic standards, rules, regulations, policies, and codes of behaviour contained or referenced in the Calendar. Therefore, it is each student’s responsibility to be aware of the contents of the Calendar.
Determining Your Calendar Year
Your Academic Calendar Year is assigned at the commencement of program studies. Students who change programs or recommence studies after a break of 12 months or longer will typically be re-assigned the most recent Academic Calendar Year. Students must fulfill all program completion requirements as outlined in their assigned Academic Calendar in order to be awarded a Camosun College credential.
Important Things to Know
- If you are a new student, you will use the current academic calendar.
- If you change to a different program, the calendar year in effect at the time of the change will be assigned.
- If the program courses change from your assigned catalog, contact Academic Advising to discuss.
- If you maintain continuous enrollment, every effort will be made to ensure the continuity and consistency of your program. If you do not maintain continuous enrollment, your program requirements are subject to change in alignment with the most recent provisions in the Calendar.
- After you have applied for graduation, the College performs an official audit of your academic record to determine credential eligibility.
If you are using the full website, please use the menu on the right to navigate the catalog. If you are using the mobile version, please use the Table of Contents.
|Print-Friendly Format: Print It!
Select this icon to generate a pop-up page formatted to neatly print.
|Help: Use It!
Help in using the catalog is readily available by clicking the help question mark icon at the top of each page.
Need to Access a Different Calendar?
Use the drop-down box in the upper-right hand corner of this page to select the Academic Calendar you wish to view. If you do not see the dropdown box, then only a single calendar is currently published.
Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information in the Calendar, students and others who use the Calendar should note that laws, rules, and policies change from time to time and that these changes may alter the information contained in this publication. Changes may come in the form of government statutes, rules, and policies adopted by the Board of Governors, Education Council, or by the President or designee. The information this document contains was accurate when it was published. Fees, deadlines, academic requirements, courses, degree programs, academic policies, and other matters described in this Catalog may change without notice.